Emiko Aida RE, Reflected, etching
Paul Croft RE, Les Amulets à-Musée, Sippar Pan, lithograph
Michelle Griffiths VPRE, The Connection Is Made, screen print
If you would like to join the Print Collectors Club, please call Bankside Gallery on 0207 928 7521 , 11am - 6pm daily.
The £35 annual membership includes:
- The specially commissioned prints (displayed on this page) at a reduced price of £100 each*
- 10% off all bookshop purchases and RE prints from Bankside Gallery*
- Special discount on the purchase of all 6 prints (£500 for the set)
- 20% off unframed and framed prints available at Bankside Gallery during PCC events*~
- Two free tickets to the London Original Print Fair at the Royal Academy (value £24)
- Discounted rates on Gallery Hire for private and corporate events
- E-invitations to events at Bankside Gallery and regular e-bulletins.
HISTORY OF THE PRINT COLLECTORS CLUB
Founded in the 1920s by the Royal Society of Painter-Printmakers (RE), the Print Collectors Club aims to promote printmaking and the work of our artists, as well as being a friendship scheme whose members feel like an integral part of the Society. The RE specifically commissions six new prints each year from artists whose work covers a broad range of techniques, reflecting the dynamic world of contemporary printmaking.
*No further offers apply
~When there are upcoming RE events, they will be displayed on the Events page of this website.