Emiko Aida RE, Reflected, etching
Paul Croft RE, Les Amulets à-Musée, Sippar Pan, lithograph
Sioban Piercy, Venice, Inkjet print on waxed Japanese Kozo paper, mounted on Fabriano paper
If you would like to join the Print Collectors Club, please call Bankside Gallery on 0207 928 7521 , 11am - 6pm daily.
The £35 annual membership includes:
- The specially commissioned prints (displayed on this page) at a reduced price of £100 each*
- 10% off all bookshop purchases and RE prints from Bankside Gallery*
- Special discount on the purchase of all 6 prints (£500 for the set)
- 20% off unframed and framed prints available at Bankside Gallery during PCC events*~
- Two free tickets to the London Original Print Fair at the Royal Academy (value £24)
- Discounted rates on Gallery Hire for private and corporate events
- E-invitations to events at Bankside Gallery and regular e-bulletins.
HISTORY OF THE PRINT COLLECTORS CLUB
Founded in the 1920s by the Royal Society of Painter-Printmakers (RE), the Print Collectors Club aims to promote printmaking and the work of our artists, as well as being a friendship scheme whose members feel like an integral part of the Society. The RE specifically commissions six new prints each year from artists whose work covers a broad range of techniques, reflecting the dynamic world of contemporary printmaking.
*No further offers apply
~When there are upcoming RE events, they will be displayed on the Events page of this website.